Saturday, July 6, 2019
Ekiti State University, EKSU post UTME and Direct Entry screening application form for the 2019/2020 academic session is now on sale. Compulsory for Direct Entry candidates too. The University will also give consideration to UTME candidates who did not make EKSU their choice but scored 180 and above in the last UTME and are interested in the University.*
This is to inform all UTME and DIRECT ENTRY(DE) candidates who have applied for admission into the Ekiti State University (EKSU), Ado-Ekiti, for the 2019/2020 academic session, that the on-line screening exercise has commenced.
The University will also consider UTME candidates who did not choose EKSU but scored 180 and above in the last UTME and are interested in changing to the University. EKSU gives concession to its pre-degree students in keeping with senate approval.
EKSU Post UTME / DE Screening Eligibility.
EKSU will admit only candidates who made at least five (5) credit passes in their SSCE/NECO/NABTEB in the important subjects AT NOT MORE THAN TWO SITTINGS and a minimum of LOWER CREDIT for DIRECT Entry candidates.
Direct Entry candidates who are interested in changing their choice to ESKU will be considered if there have met up with what is required by the school.
Any candidate who fails to participate in the screening exercise or who is absent from the Screening will not be considered for admission into the University.
How to Apply for EKSU Post UTME Screening.
1. Pay the sum of N2000 non-refundable as the screening fee.
2. Log on to www.eksueportal.eksu.edu.ng and click on 2019/2020 UTME/DE Application, you will be directed to the online application portal.
3. Click on ‘new applicant’ and provide your details to create account (make your Jamb registration number your password so that you won't forget), after which a link would be sent to your email address for further procedures.
4. Click on the link that was sent to your Email to complete your registration and you would be redirected back to the online application portal page. Enter your email address and Jamb Registration Number as password to login.
5. Select 2019/2020 PUTME application, which require that you supply Jamb Registration Number (UTME Number) and Names as it appears on your Jamb result
6. Review your details and also click ‘make payment' this will redirect you to the EKSU online Application payment platform. Select your card type (e.g. Master Card. VISA. VERVE etc.). Enter your debit/ATM card details.
7. Click ‘Pay’ and wait while you are redirected back to the portal, print your receipt and proceed with your registration.
8. After successful payment, click ‘proceed’ to fill in the required details on Application form and attach your recent colour passport photograph preferable Red background in a JPEG format only. Detailed results from atleast two of the following examinations. SSCE, NECO and NABTEB would be provided.
9. Candidates who are using awaiting results should supply them within two weeks of release preview confirm, submit to Print out the completed form. The screening date and time would be on the printout.
1. EKSU will admit candidates for Medicine this session.
2. Any candidates who fails to participate in the screening or who is absent would not be considered for admission into the university.
3. EKSU gives concession to its pre-degree students in keeping with senate approval.
Deadline: 31st August, 2019.
Applications are invited for suitably qualified candidates for Admission into Delta State University Abraka (Delsu) for Degree Program for 2019/2020 session.
How to Apply for DELSU POST UTME SCREENING FORM:-
2019 JAMB CAPS IS NOW AVAILABLE ON YOUR JAMB PROFILE
What is CAPS??
The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) is a platform created to ensuring quality control, transparency and credibility of the admission process so that candidates won't have what to complain concerning their admission process.
The Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) is expected to make provision for a ‘market place’, but new features has been added to the Jamb CAPs which are "Olevel check", " Transfer of school" are also available now in the JAMB portal and the "Market place" is where institutions can go and ‘request for students in Nigeria who score their cut off points but some of this institution most time are always POLYTECNICS and College of Education.
The system is such that institutions can only admit those who meet their cut off points. If a candidate fails to meet the cut off mark, that student would certainly be denied admission irrespective of the candidate’s connection and is basedly on merit.
HOW TO CHECK ADMISSION STATUS ON JAMB CAPS
STEP 1 OF 2 (using google chrome)
1.Login to your dashboard on the jamb portal using your jamb email address and password using this Link http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility.
Please don't forget your Jamb profile password cause you won't be able to print your original result and also you won't be able to accept your admission on Jamb CAPs if you are offered admission. Remember that the Jamb profile password is different from your mail password.
2.Check for check 2019 UTME/DE Admission status on CAPS, Then click on it.
3.You will be taken to a page where WELCOME will be shown.
Click on the three vertical dots or A Red Arrow on the top right screen of the page.You would be shown some items,Check carefully for "DESTOP VIEW" Click on it.
4.On another page where you can still see welcome, check the left hand side, you find "ADMISSION STATUS" click on that.
5.You will see another page where your details will be disabled, your registration number is there, check beside it, you will see search in a box, click that then you will be shown your full details.
*STEP 2 of 2(using any other browser)*
1.Login to your dashboard on the jamb portal using your jamb email address and password using this Link http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility
2.Check for _*check 2019 UTME/DE Admission status on CAPS, Then click on it.
3.You would be taken to a page where *welcome* would be shown.
4.Check the URL box (Upper Part where the link is displayed).Check for "DEFAULT" erase gently and replace it with *_candidate admission_*(no space).Search for that link again and you will be shown your full details including your Admission status.
N/B:- Chrome Browser is the best to be used in checking your admission status in Jamb CAPs.
HOW TO CHECK IF YOUR OLEVEL WAS UPLOADED ON CAPS
1. Log on to your jamb profile by clicking here
With jamb email and password
2. Locate and click admission status Put in your year of examination
Caps will automatically open_ ...
3. Change your view to desktop mode !!!!!!!!!!
4. Click on O'level
Then your olevel results shows automatically ....
```Don't worry your waec number isn't showing !!!!
If you are to upload again you will see AR on your result part and if you are not to upload you will see your correct grades ...
Friday, July 5, 2019
The Nigerian Security and Civil Defence Corps has arrested a Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination candidate, Cletus Kokowa, for reportedly hiring a syndicate to upgrade his scores from 162 to 206. The candidate with Registration Number 95329290ED from Bayelsa State, was arrested on Thursday at the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board headquarters in Bwari, Abuja, where he confessed that he was asked to pay N10,000 for the upgrading.
Candidates who scored 120 marks and above in the 2019 JAMB UTME are invited to apply for online screening for admission into Full-Time National Diploma programmes.
SCHOOL OF BUSINESS STUDIES
Business Administration and Management
Library and Information Science
Office Technology and Management
NATIONAL DIPLOMA (ND) SCIENCE-BASED COURSES:
SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
Civil Engineering Technology
Computer Engineering Technology
Electrical/Electronics Engineering Technology
Mechanical Engineering Technology
Mechatronics Engineering Technology
SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL DESIGN AND TECHNOLOGY
Estate Management and Valuation
Surveying and Geo-informatics
Urban and Regional Planning
SCHOOL OF INDUSTRIAL TECHNOLOGY
Ceramics and Glass Technology
Horticulture and Landscape Technology
Hospitality Management and Tourism
SCHOOL OF SCIENCE
Science Laboratory Technology
Method Of Application
Applicants should visit the Polytechnic’s Website: and complete the on-line Admission Screening Application Form. The website is accessible as from 3rd July, 2019.
The Application Fee for the Post UTME is Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only.
Candidates should afford to pay the Screening Application Fee through the Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic, Unwana Remita Platform in any bank in Nigeria that is close to them.
1. Candidates should visit the school website: http://portal.polyunwana.net/screeningapplication.aspx.
2. Under Application forms/Results, candidate should click on OnlineApplication Forms.
3. Select your programme type and provide your ND REG No/Phone No, fill in your detail ACCURATELY and click the “sign in” button.
4. Print the Invoice page that will pop out.
5. Proceed to the bank(any commercial bank) with the print-out and make your payment using the Remita RRR Generated.
6. After the payment, Return to the school portal and click the “Apply Now” Button to proceed.
7. Select the Application Type to Supply your RRR Number.
8. Proceed to fill your details accurately.
Basic Screening Documents are:-
The following basic documents are considered for the on-line screening. Other required documents are listed on the School website and the application form.
(i) Original copy of 2019 JAMB UTME Result.
(ii) Original copy of O’level Result(s).
Deadline: 31st August, 2019.
2019 JAMB CAPS IS NOW AVAILABLE ON YOUR JAMB PROFILE What is CAPS?? The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Central Admissio...